KriKri

The online diary of a 27 year-old mother of one who is still trying to find out what she really wants to do with her life.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Car troubles

So, my car failed its fucking inspection. First of all, I never knew that cars ever even had to be inspected until I moved out here. Our first few months here, I kept getting ticketed for not having the inspection sticker, and also for not having the county sticker. But best of all, I still didn't get it! I would get the ticket, yell "what the hell are they talking about?!" but do nothing.

And now this. Though I must admit that it is a bit disconcerting to know that I'm driving around in a car that failed its front break inspection. . . .

Oh, but the most dangerous thing of all internet - I AM DRIVING AROUND WITH A GAS CAP THINGY THAT FAILED DC INSPECTION.

Watch out people - because I'm on the road with this death trap and who knows what type of damage I could inflict.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home