KriKri

The online diary of a 27 year-old mother of one who is still trying to find out what she really wants to do with her life.

Friday, January 20, 2006

I think I can I think I can . . . . The mighty voyage of front teeth.

So, The Little Prince has slept through the night since right before 3 months until now. And I'm dying. The first two bottom teeth? No big deal, we laughed in the face of those. The top six however that are trying to arrive at the same time - not so much. I mean, what the hell? How long does it take for those suckers to drop? I swear, this has been going on for months. "oh, oh, oh, they're almost out! Nevermind, they're not. Oh, here they come again!" and so on and so forth. Just come out already! Because I NEED SLEEP, and preferably more than a couple hours at a time. And if I wasn't already going to hell, I am now because let's just say that I am not the most pleasant person when woken up mere hours after falling into a deep slumber. Just ask my husband. He can be found signing me up for an anger management course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home