KriKri

The online diary of a 27 year-old mother of one who is still trying to find out what she really wants to do with her life.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Blah blah blah

I am so freakin' tired. And every night I think, okay I have to go to bed early, but I can't seem to get my ass in bed before 11. Already, I'm dreaming of days when I am no longer breastfeeding and can go away for a weekend with friends . . . . And all I will do is sleep.

Anyways, I cannot think of anything fun or witty to write about. At all.

Last night I went out with some girflfriends to reaffirm the fact that no, I cannot drink anymore because I become tipsy after like, say, 2 sips. As I was walking out of the restaurants revolving door, the one drink that I had made me diiizzzzzyyyyy.


Okay, I really am going to bed early tonight. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home