KriKri

The online diary of a 27 year-old mother of one who is still trying to find out what she really wants to do with her life.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Barf . . . and more barf

So, yesterday I spent the entire day either with my head in the toilet or lying on the floor. Which was made even more fun by the fact that I was home alone with a 9 month old.

"Sorry, mommy isn't feeling well, so please keep playing by yourself and don't get hurt or find something on the floor to choke on."

Luckily, I have the best baby on earth and he took very good care of me. And, we got through the day with him bumping his head only twice on the hardwood floor. Oops.

Why is it that when you have a baby your whole day can revolve around one simple thing? Like today, we had nap in the morning (well he was napping, I was cleaning) then went to gymboree, and now napping again (well, supposed to be but I hear some noises coming from the room down the hall). And I feel like it took all of my energy just to get that much done. Never mind the fact that our house looks like a storm blew threw since I haven't had a chance to do much with it in between holidays, in-laws, work and illness.

As usual I have a plan for getting a million things done this afternoon and evening, so hold onto your seats and dare to find out tomorrow what actually was accomplished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home