KriKri

The online diary of a 27 year-old mother of one who is still trying to find out what she really wants to do with her life.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Anyone? Anyone?

Dear internet,

If anyone bothers to read this site, could you please, please leave a comment? I'd really like to hear from you, and I'd like to know if anyone reads this nonsense.

I know that ideally this is supposed to be an outlet for me, an online diary of sorts. But let's be honest here, I want some attention.

Sincerely,

Krikri

1 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger jasminesoup said...

thanks for leaving me a comment...i thought i'd reciprocate. your "boys" are very cute. You should be proud.

the sleep thing is going to kill me when i become a parent...i don't know how you all do it. i'm on a go to bed a 2am wake up at 11 schedule right now. i know i'll have to leave it behind someday but i'm dreading the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home