KriKri

The online diary of a 27 year-old mother of one who is still trying to find out what she really wants to do with her life.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

To blog or not to blog. . . .an attempt to fulfill my fantasy of someday writing a book.

Testing . . . testing. I always thought that someday I might want to write a book. Might want to. Then, I was reading Washingtonian magazine one day and there was an article on a woman in my area who has a popular blog. So, I thought I'd give it a shot. I've never kept a diary, and on the rare occasion that I attempted to (in high school), I'd go back and read what I wrote and ultimately end up ripping up the pages because, well - how could I be so stupid? so dramtic?

So anyways, here we go again . . . . Only this time it's much easier to just hit delete rather than rip up pages by hand and then figure out where to throw them out lest my parents find the remains in the trash can.

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger bornagain said...

Well I wish you alot of luck writting I mean.I see you're a nurse still doing your job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home